Welcome to Newington Physiotherapy
Newington Physiotherapy has a well established reputation as one of the premier treatment and rehabilitation venues in Ballarat. Since first opening our doors in 1980 Newington Physiotherapy has continued to grow and flourish with two clinics located within the Ballarat CBD.
Situated at 1220 Mair St our beautiful heritage building has been lovingly maintained and updated and with 13 treatment rooms we are able to encompass all of your Physiotherapy and Hand Therapy needs.
Our customer built second site Newington Active - located at 110 Skipton St, houses our Clinical Pilates studio, Remedial Masseuse and exercises physiology services alongside our treating physiotherapists.
Our clinics provide a welcoming and friendly environment with all of our Physiotherapists proud to be members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and registered with AHPRA.
COVID-19 - WE ARE OPEN AND HERE TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE OUR HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- The care of all our patients and staff is our top priority. As a clinic we are taking all precautionary measures to ensure we can do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- You will find we have sanitisation stations throughout our clinic and we encourage you to use the hand sanitiser before embarking on transactions with our staff.
- For those who are well we encourage you to attend your appointments and observe social distancing recommendations within our waiting room and reception areas.
- PLEASE if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- PLEASE if you have recently returned from travelling overseas or have had contact with someone who has, rethink your need for your appointment.