Welcome to Newington Physiotherapy
Newington Physiotherapy has a well established reputation as one of the premier treatment and rehabilitation venues in Ballarat. Since first opening our doors in 1980 Newington Physiotherapy has continued to grow and flourish with two clinics located within the Ballarat CBD.
Situated at 1220 Mair St our beautiful heritage building has been lovingly maintained and updated. Housing our gymnasium and treatment rooms we are able to encompass all of your therapy needs including Massage, Exercise Physiology and Hand Therapy. Further treatment rooms are available at our second site on the ground floor of the St John of God Hospital at 101 Drummond St Sth.
Both of our clinics provide a welcoming and friendly environment with all of our Physiotherapists proud to be members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and registered with AHPRA.
COVID-19 - WE ARE OPEN AND HERE TO CONTINUE TO PROVIDE OUR HEALTHCARE SERVICES
- The care of all our patients and staff is our top priority. As a clinic we are taking all precautionary measures to ensure we can do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- You will find we have sanitisation stations throughout our clinic and we encourage you to use the hand sanitiser before embarking on transactions with our staff.
- All practitioners will be wearing face masks and we ask that if this is an appropriate option for you that you do the same.
- For those who are well we encourage you to attend your appointments and observe social distancing recommendations within our waiting room and reception areas.
- SPECIAL NOTE FOR ST JOHN OF GOD CLINIC PATIENTS: Due to measures imposed by St John of God Healthcare Ballarat, any additional persons under the age of 16 will not be able to attend the SJOG clinic unless the appointment has been made for them.
- PLEASE if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19, reschedule your appointment to a later date.
- PLEASE if you have recently returned from travelling overseas or have had contact with someone who has, rethink your need for your appointment.