Welcome to Newington Physiotherapy
Newington Physiotherapy has a well established reputation as one of the premier treatment and rehabilitation venues in Ballarat. Since first opening our doors in 1980 Newington Physiotherapy has continued to grow and flourish with two clinics located within the Ballarat CBD.
Situated at 1220 Mair St our beautiful heritage building has been lovingly maintained and updated. Housing our gymnasium and treatment rooms we are able to encompass all of your therapy needs including Massage, Exercise Physiology and Hand Therapy. Further treatment rooms are available at our second site on the ground floor of the St John of God Hospital at 101 Drummond St Sth.
Both of our clinics provide a welcoming and friendly environment with all of our Physiotherapists proud to be members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and registered with AHPRA.
- The festive season is fast approaching! Did you know that due to the dedication of our amazing staff we don't close down over the Christmas Holidays? You will find us taking a break on the public holidays but otherwise it is business as usual.
- You may have noticed a few changes to our group exercise timetable - did you know that we offer HYDROTHERAPY? Contact our friendly reception team to learn more (03) 5331 3066.
Hello's & Goodbyes
- Welcome to our newest reception team member Meg. You'll find her friendly face in the Mair St clinic every Saturday.
- Goodluck to Heather who is embarking north for some more consistent sunshine, she will be sorely missed.
- We also wish Tim all the best on his newest adventure this time heading south to Tassie. What an honour it is to work with these amazing team members and to see them grow!